Friday, April 14, 2017

Word Count

The opportunity to intern with the largest independent regional airline in the United States will allow me to develop my skills in customer relations and airport security and safety. I have three years of experience working at airports, and interning as the Assistant to the Director of Airport Services will allow me to gain a better understanding of overall airport operations. In addition to my relevant work history, I am currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management from Ohio State University.


I look forward to applying the knowledge learned in the classroom to real-world situations. My solid background in aviation settings makes me the ideal candidate for this opportunity. Currently, I work for Delta Airlines in Dayton, Ohio, as a Customer Service Agent/Agent in Charge. In this position, I manage all ticketing and reservations for passengers. In addition, I greet customers and work to meet their needs to ensure fast and friendly service wealth disparity.

Prior to this, I worked as a Customer Service Representative for Independence Air and a Ramp Assistant for Prior Aviation. In all of my positions, I have followed the Cape Air mantra, MOCHA HAGoTDI. My first priority has been to ensure a successful, safe flight for all passengers while providing the highest level of customer service. Since Cape Air is recognized for its outstanding customer service, I would like the opportunity to contribute to its reputation by applying my knowledge, skills, and abilities during the Summer 2007 internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment